Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Blogger freaking out...

Okay, I've wanted to post 300 times today, but blogger has been freaking out all day long. And now, I can't remember half of the post I wanted to write...

I'm sure there was one about the fact that I loved that Kelly called me out of the blue...
I'm sure there was one about how Omarosa will be on the Surreal Life (which means I will not watch next season)...
I'm sure there was one about my boot camp class today....
I'm sure there was one to be written about the fact that I just realize I drink close to 1 gallon of water a day...
I'm sure there was one about the beautiful weather (70 degrees)...
I'm sure there is something to say about Denver in a few short days...
I'm sure I wanted to write about the fact that speed dating isn't tomorrow but now it's not until April...
I'm sure I wanted to write about how all I want for dinner is Taco Bell...

But I can't remember what I really wanted to say.

Except that I'm tired and I'm in pain due to a hard workout today...I'm ready for a vacation, a walk with Chi and Sonic for lunch on Friday....

ps-If you want a google email account (gmail), let me know...I have 50 invites...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, i'd take an invite. thanks. you are so cool.
*vanessa:)