Friday, March 18, 2005

I'm done...sort of...

Well friends, I have officially ended the second to last quarter of my master's degree career.

Sort of.

Today alone, I turned in three papers. I'm done writing papers until April 4th. I'm done studying until April 4th. Yahoo! The only problem is that the program we use to communicate with our professors (Blackboard) is down...until sometime this weekend.

Which means that the final exam I have left to take for my Old Testament 3 class will have to wait until Monday. I refuse to focus on it this weekend. I need the weekend to process the events over the past week. I need to not focus on school, but sleep in, cry, be angry, be sad, and have a good time at Joel and Andy's party on Saturday night.

So, I'm declaring that I'm done with school for this quarter!
ONE CLASS LEFT! WITH LERON! I do heart LeRon.

I can't wait.

No comments: