Tuesday, March 22, 2005

What Not To Wear

I love shows that feature transformation. Whether it's Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (I cry...EVERY TIME) or the old episodes of Trading Spaces, I get hooked and cannot turn my eyes away. It's almost as bad as Behind the Music on VH1. If you start watching during the last 30 minutes, you are hooked and can't turn away.

My favorite of these shows is What Not to Wear on TLC (aka: The Lord's Channel because it's all about Transformation). I want to be on there so Stacy and Clinton can speak truth into my wardrobe and tell me what I really should be wearing as oppose to the jeans and t-shirts I wear on a daily basis. I realize they can be cruel, and if I did make it on, I know I would probably cry, but still, it's something I really want to do. Especially if I continue on my gym track the way I have. Who knows, maybe by the time I finish up boot camp, I'll be able to show off my new hot bod in some new hot clothes. Oh..one can wish can't they?

My hope is that my own personal (and physical) transformation will continue. I just can't wait to see where it ends up in 2 months. That's right, I finished my first month of boot camp and I only threw up once (you'll have to ask me for that story).

No comments: