Monday, March 28, 2005

Because I'm addicted to these things...

My friend Liz (who walked by me today, but didn't say anything, which she claims she didn't see me, but whatever, I still love her) had this on her site, so I decided to do it too...I'm such a follower...

1. First name: Meghan
2. Were you named after anyone? Nope.
3. Do you wish on stars? All the time…the better question is do the wishes come true?
4. When did you last cry? Last night, while watching Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
5. Do you like your handwriting? Yep, but since I spend so much time on the computer, I don’t get to write that often.
6. What is your favorite lunch meal? Willow’s Tuna on Multi-Grain with Honey Mustard…so good.
7. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? What kind of question is this?
8.If you could be Water, Earth, or Air, which would you be? Well, since my sign is a water sign and I love being in the water, I would have to say Water
9. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? Yep, Friday night at “good” Friday celebration…Now Viv and Brad know it.
10. Do looks matter? Yes, but its not all that matters. Personality and character have a lot to do with it too.
11. How do you release anger? I go to the thrift store, buy old cheap plates and break them in the garage (there is a back story, you’ll have to ask me about it)
12. Where is your second home? Sad to say, but Willow.
13. Do you trust others easily? It depends…yes and no
14. What was your favorite toy as a child? My Little Pony Set…it was FABULOUS!
15. What class in school do you think was totally useless? In high school, Math…all math classes. In College? Well, it would have to be Personal Finance. In Seminary? Almost all my leadership courses.
16. Do you have a journal? Yes
17. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Not as much as I once did, but I still do.
18. Favorite movie(s)? Garden State, So I Married an Axe Murderer, A Mighty Wind, Chicago, Finding Neverland, Sixteen Candles
19. What are your nicknames? Megs, Smith, Kegs, and the most recent one…Jeeves
20. Would you bungee jump? Doubtful
21. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? never
22. Do you think that you are strong? I’m getting there physically…Emotionally; I’m 100% stronger than I was 3 years ago
23. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Cookie Dough…especially Cold Stone’s version of it….
24. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My inability to trust the goodness of God.
25. Who do you miss most? Tiffany
26. Do you want everyone you send this to send it back? Man, the entire Internet community would be cool, but no
27. What color pants are you wearing? Khaki
28. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Fire Engine Red
29. Last person you talked to on the phone? My grandmother…I miss her
Were you interested in the conversation as well or just the who? Yes…silly question
30. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Smile and eyes
31. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes…she’s the best!
32. How are you today? Doing well…loving the weather and the fact the windows are open…a little tired
33. Favorite drink? Water, Cherry Coke, and a good cold beer
34. Favorite sport? To watch: K-State Football to play: ultimate
35. Hair Color? Currently brown…check back in 3 weeks
36. Do you wear contacts? Yes, otherwise I am blind
37. Favorite food? Bacon Cheeseburgers and Fries
38. Last movie you watched? The American President on TNT
40. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings
41. Summer or winter? Summer. The winter here last too damn long
42. Hugs or kisses? Yes.
43. What is your favorite dessert? Tiramisu
44. Living arrangements? Townhome, renting a room with a roommate
44. What are your desired living arrangements? Denver or Austin…
45. What's on your mouse pad? Nothing…I’m on my laptop
46. What did you watch last night on TV? Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
47. Favorite smell? Freshed baked cookies…only chocolate chip cookies
48. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Beatles.
49. Do you believe in evolution or creationism? Both…if you want to have this conversation, then email me…I refuse to discuss my theology with someone in a comment box.
50. What's the last nice thing somebody said to you? That they loved my sense of humor…this came from the guy teaching my boot camp.

No comments: