Tuesday, February 15, 2005

who are the sickos that create this stuff?

I am a proud excite.com user. I've had my email through them for almost 3 years now, and I rarely have spam and I get a great front page where I get news, entertainment updates, and funny web fortune cookies. Thanks to my friend Cari, though, I will be moving to gmail within the next few months (don't get your panties in a wad, just a response will be needed to the email I send you, not now, in order for me to switch your information...besides, this won't take place until I move, so June).

Now, here is my problem. There is an ad at the top of my excite page. With a toe, and at one point the toe nail lifts up. I have no idea what the add is for, but I CANNOT LOOK AT IT. I gag every time I see it, and the thought alone...eww!

Please, who ever thinks of that crap and then decides to put it on the web, please stop...my stomach can't handle much more.

1 comment:

cari said...

I have seen that sick commercial on tv, actually. I saw it last night. It's for some toe fungus stuff, I think. Who knows. I just know it's repulsive and makes me hate feet more than I already do. Sounds like the final necessary reason to switch to GMAIL!