Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Valentines Day

It's valentine's day...

For the first time in years, I actually have on red...I'm not donning my typical all black outfit in my disgust of this holiday.

It's actually a year that I want a valentine. And I had a possibility of spending time with someone this weekend who I am interested in and then they never called. So, that hurt...people I still believe in common courtesy. But as the books says, "he's just not into you". There is always person #2...maybe something will be there. Life will go on and there will be no bitterness towards the guilty party.

But today instead of focusing on the love I am without but on the people I am eternally grateful for. I thank each one of you for your support, encouragement, honesty, and the love you give me on an every day basis. Thank you...because of your friendship, my valentine's day is a little brighter this year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day Megs! Love you!