Thursday, November 01, 2007

Consumed


Not by anything in particular, except perhaps the new man in my life.

And don't get excited, it's not a "man" as much as it is a dog.

Yes, I finally broke down and got a dog. His name is Rowdy (yes, I did name him after the dog in Scrubs). And yes, he is living up to his name.

Thankfully, he's a sweet dog and he's hilarious (you should see him wearing his gentle leader). But he consumes a lot of my time.

Otherwise, nothing is going on...life is what it is. Slow, beautiful, fallish. The Rockies didn't win the world series and the Broncos aren't going to win the super bowl, but the mountains are getting snow and soon it will be time to ski again.

And I did have a horrible date the other week...and that's a story everyone should hear.

ps-it's NaBloPoMo and I'm going to try my hardest...let's see how this goes.

No comments: