Sunday, November 18, 2007

random

I recently purchased this plate, mostly for a center piece for Thanksgiving dinner. However, what I realized is that this plate serves as the inspiration for the first floor of my house. The orange is actually pretty close to what I've already chosen for my kitchen. The blue is similar to the color I want for my bathroom, the yellow is what I want for the living room and dining room. The bedroom, though, is still up for debate. I really wish I had a friend who is an interior decorator.


This was the sunset tonight. I won't lie, it was phenomenal and this picture does no justice to how pretty it actually was.





This is the face that I come home to every night and he is hilarious. The other night, he did a back somersault off the ottoman as I was trying to get him off. Seriously, funny stuff.

No comments: