Thursday, January 26, 2006

I officially will not be getting any work done...

As much as I want 2006 to be marked by love, I realized that there are pieces to my soul that I need to recapture. For example, I took dance lessons for almost 13 years. I think it's time to get back into a tap class and see what happens. I mean, I love going out and going dancing (that's also good for my soul), but I think it's time to get into a class.

I've started listing lots of stuff on Craigslist. My old mattress, my need to express my feelings, and my want of an old school Nintendo. I wanted to get back to the basics and play to my hearts desire. So, lots of people have offered me one, but it wasn't until yesterday that I actually bought one.

So, in the midst of desperately needing to clean my apartment, to do some laundry, to finish up my teaching for Friday night (oh yeah, that's right, I'm teaching at the retreat this weekend...YIKES!), to work through a lot of the anger I felt this week (along with the craziness), I 've decided that this is now what I will be doing.

And yes, you are more than welcome to come over and play...

1 comment:

Kristenanne said...

I want to come over and play....we need to talk! I love you and think of you often.