Thursday, January 13, 2005

Top 5 reasons I love TBS

Since we (and by we, I mean the house I live in) don't have decent cable, I only get 5 decent stations...MTV, VH1, TNT, Food Network, and TBS. I have grown to love TBS and here are my top five reasons why I love TBS:

5. It shows the Family Guy on Monday nights...The Family Guy might be better than the Simpsons, but it's such a close race that I can't decide.

4. Saved by the Bell...Need I say more?

3. Sex in the City. 4 women, doing life together...community at it's finest and there is something about this that is so real and it makes me want to live in NYC.

2. The continuous flow of Friends...every night!! You can watch it at 6 pm on WGN and then turn to TBS to see a whole hour (sometimes 2 hours)! AMAZING!

and the number 1 reason I love TBS...

They have decided to start showing one of the best shows on TV that got no respect...ED! Ed, like Friends and Felicity were shows that made my college experience. I'm so excited to move back into Stuckeyville that I can't wait. Tune in on January 17th at 11 am (CST).

No comments: