Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Maybe Zach Morris called...


my friend Joel
Originally uploaded by mes9193.
My friends (specifically Joel and Andy) like to make fun of me and my cell phone. Perhaps because it is the largest cell phone around these, only being beaten by Zach Morris' cell phone from "Saved by the Bell."

On Sunday we had the following conversation:
"Oh I have a voice mail."

"Maybe Zach Morris called asking if he could get his phone back."

[laughing]

Tonight, as I was putting on my coat, my phone fell out of my pocket and onto the floor. The battery is now being held on by masking tape. Perhaps if I submit to MTV, Xzbit will come and pimp my phone.

2 comments:

Viv M. said...

no, really, he called...

and really... even he doesn't want his cell phone back...

Kristenanne said...

sounds like my piece of crap that I dealt with forever. Mine was held together by a scrunchie! Remember scrunchies? Oh yeah baby!!! So, um, did you get my lunch e-mail about tomorrow? Be there or call me soon to hang out. I pine for people...and you are one of them. lata alligata!!!