Sunday, November 07, 2004

A great wedding...with a splash of drama


Allison, Scott, and Me
Originally uploaded by mes9193.
So, I had a blast at the wedding...you can check out the pictures on www.flickr.com.

I arrived to hang out with the bride and the bridesmaids at 11 am, watched them get their hair done, put on make-up and then drive to the church. We took pictures outside (it's already cold in Chicago) and hid from people.

The ceremony itself was awesome, so them (the recessional was the theme song to "West Wing"), a little John Denver, trouble bustling her dress and then off to the reception.

This is where the drama begins. I don't want to go into all the details, but the guest book didn't arrive with who it was suppose to, she ended up confronting me (I'm getting really good at confrontation these days), and drove home angry.

All in all it was a great evening and I felt so special being included on this special day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dang girl..you are lookin fine with that red hair and bangs. woo hoo. i miss you. i'm glad you leave updates for me to read. *vanessa