Tuesday, August 07, 2007

an open letter to Acura

Dear Acura,
I love my car. It's a 2000 TL which has been a great vehicle for me to get from point A to point B. However, I do have a complaint.

In December of 2006, Denver was abused by multiple snow storms. Abused might be too strong of a word, but it definitely put a damper on the winter. Ever since the first snow storm (oh that's right, we had multiple), my dome light stopped working. I assumed that the bulb had burned out (I mean, it has been over 7 years) and I never got around to changing out the bulb. However, on the first day we had over 50 degrees, my dome light magically started working again. So, maybe it wasn't burned out. And then it stopped working again. By this point, I didn't care.

Sunday, though, after it stormed in Denver and I was soaked from being at one of the better concerts I've seen, my light started working again. It has consistently worked for the last 2 days. It's starting to freak me out. I don’t know if your company has magical powers to turn my dome light off and on, but if you can make sure it stays one way or the other, I'd appreciate it.

Hugs and kisses,
Megs

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love it! How can we make sure someone from Acura who cares reads this...