Tuesday, August 28, 2007

finding a piece of heaven

I don't know why I never knew about it earlier, but I have recently discovered Austin City Limits. Recently is an overstatement because every once and a while, I would stumble across this programing on PBS that would play great music live and 2 bands at once.

Tonight is a great example. I'm currently listening to Death Cab for Cutie and soon My Morning Jacket. From what I can understand, it's an intimate setting, where bands play a few songs and then another great band comes on. I mean, this might be my mecca.

I'm grateful that I keep finding this on Tuesday nights. Tuesday nights watching PBS. Kind of reminds me of listening to NPR on Sundays while doing sudoku and drinking coffee. Yep, it's definitely a trait of the inner grandma.

No comments: