Wednesday, January 24, 2007

It's always strange when you see a person's twin...

In college, I was in love with Jordan. I can say this freely, without any shame because it's true. I met Jordan through my youth group, when he was a junior at K-State and I was going to be a senior at BVN. I would say we were very close friends, he made me laugh, surprised me at my graduation, taught me how to swing dance, etc.

There are times when I miss his friendship. He had meant the world to me at one point.

Anyways, as I was sitting here at work today, his twin walked in. I couldn't believe it at first because I thought it was him walking in the door. I almost started to cry...and then I realized this guy was significantly shorter than Jordan so it couldn't have been him.

But there are moments when I wish it was...becasue sometimes I wish our friendship was still the same.

No comments: