Monday, December 18, 2006

"A good holiday is one spent among people whose notions of time are vaguer than yours." -- John B. Priestly

Perhaps this weekend was one of the best I've had in a really long time.

I'll even venture to say in the last 18 months.

Now granted, I'm sick, really sick, and I was sick over the weekend, but that didn't stop me from making this weekend awesome.

9 of us went to Keystone for the weekend. We all got up to the townhouse at various hours in the day, but it was a weekend of relaxing, laughing, watching TV and just being together. Some of us skied, some of us went to the hot tub, some of us laid on the couch the whole day. And for everyone there it was an amazing weekend to just get away and enjoy each other.

I'm always hesitant to go on vacation with people I know. A majority of the time, it doesn't end well. However, after spending the weekend with the people who genuinely care about me, who encourage and support me, and who know what makes me tick, it was the best thing I could have done for my soul.

So to Beth, Frank, Maria, Jen, Jared, Sara, David, and Sara...THANK YOU! This weekend was amazing. Thank you for redeeming the weekend in the mountains and for loving me so well...I loved every minute of it.

1 comment:

BigcatJared said...

You are so welcome.... Thanks for getting it all together..
Love you so much...
Have a great Trip...