- hanging out with students
- developing curriculum
- having one-on-ones with leaders
- playing gorilla/man/gun
- helping students realize that the love of trinity was in their life now and that love was what mattered most
- wearing jeans and t-shirts to work
- driving 30 minutes to work
- dressing in appropriate gear (i.e.: nice dress pants, dress shirt, heels)
- answering the telephone
- making real estate appointments
- getting yelled out by random realtors
- walking to the free ride, taking the free ride down the 16th street mall
Don't get me wrong, I've always wanted to dress up. I've realize recently that I want to dress like Carrie Bradshaw but I'm also comfortable in jeans and t-shirts (perhaps too comfortable because I've been wearing it since freshman year). So, I woke up at 6:45 this morning after not sleeping the night before. I took a shower, got ready, put on pantyhose (for you guys, putting on pantyhose is like hell for many women). I walked down to the mall, caught the bus (for free) and arrived earlier than I thought. I was at my work by 8 am and I didn't need to be there until 9. I stopped by and saw VBT in her element. I had coffee, and then went to work. Where I answered the phone all...day...long....
I'm making money, don't get me wrong, but still, come on! I went to lunch and then went back to work. I walked home, and got home at 6:30 pm. Made dinner and came to the Perk for use of the internet.
I love the perk, it is my central perk like friends. Except I don't have 5 friends who meet me here on a regular basis. I've met the girl who works behind the counter (hi Monica) and I like being here. It feels like my 3rd home ( for all of you who knows Starbucks or who have worked at Starbucks you know what I mean).
So, answering the phone for the next week is the plan until the 29th. I think dancing and karoke is in the plans for the weekend. We'll see if it is as eventful as it was last weekend.