Wednesday, October 19, 2005

A saga begins...

I really couldn't think of a title for this post, so this works...

First of all, I'd like to thank Dooce for putting into words for how I feel so connected to "Gray's Anatomy". Yes, it is like Felicity but with doctors...ahh...so true, so true.


Point B: Noah Wylie and his wife had a baby girl and named her Auden...THEY TOTALLY STOLE MY NEW FAVORITE BABY NAME! I hadn't even told people that I liked it and they took it...Bastards!

Roman Numeral III: My iPod has been acting up recently, playing certain songs for 30 seconds and then switching to a different one. I've done everything they've told me to do and it's still not right...I don't want a new iPod with the possibilities of video watching....I WANT MY OLD IPOD TO WORK.

thus begins my Wednesday.

1 comment:

shalinn said...

sounds like a stressful ipad, i mean ipod situation. do you think that with the rise in technology, some feminine product such as an ipad will be invented? awkward comment....i read dooce because i had other friends that told me i had to read it and it's freaking halarious. kudos to that person i don't know who says fabulous things on a website. i too watch grey's anatomy, and like it (no tears though). hello by the way, and thanks for responding on my blog. denver, eh? es muy interesante. hope all is well....