Wednesday, October 26, 2005

blowing the money at the movies

It's almost November (yes, November, I don't know where the year went either), which means good movies are finally around the corner. And by looking at the schedule, I will be at the movies almost every single weekend.

Just check out this list:

Chicken Little
The Weather Man
Jarhead
Derailed
Shopgirl
Walk the Line
Rent
Brokeback Mountain
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe
Memoirs of a Geisha
The Family Stone
Fun with Dick and Jane

if you care to join me for any of these, let me know...i'd enjoy the company

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would love to join you! I miss all of my Colorado loves! I am bummed that I will not be joining you all this weekend. Please tell everyone that I love them and hope to be at the next retreat!