Monday, October 03, 2005

Boredom

10 years ago I was:
15 years old
a sophomore in high school
discovering Ichthus
Working at the Gap
In love with Jeff Anderson and Curt Peterson

5 years ago I was:
20 years old
starting my 2nd year of college
living in the Girl's Lighthouse
still wrestling with the shame of my freshman year
in love with Jordan Reed

1 year ago I was:
living in Cary, IL
Working with Oasis and Champions
grieving, grieving, grieving
Falling for one of my leaders...
Trying to figure out where in the hell I would live in a year

Yesterday I:
Cleaned my apartment from top to bottom
Did laundry
had a yummy Vanilla Latte from the Perk
Talked with Cookie
Called Leah

5 snacks I enjoy:
chocolate covered pretzels (I think it has something to do with the salty/sweet)
peaches
cherry tomatoes
bread and butter
melted velvetta and chips

5 songs I know all the words to:
"Anna Begins" by Counting Crows
"Fair" by Remy Zero
"Magnolia Mountain" by Ryan Adams
"The One you Love" by Rufus Wainwright
"Gone" by Ben Folds

5 things I would do with 100 million dollars:
Go on a backpack trip through Europe
Buy a cool house, then renovate it
Join the Peace Corp
Get another degree
Take my best friend on a trip

5 places I would run away to:
frontier Ranch
Manhattan, KS
Hawaii
Cookie's House
London

5 Things I will NEVER wear:
Uggs
Daisy Dukes
a poncho
the shirt to the band I'm going to see
a thong bikini

5 favorite TV shows:
OC
Scrubs
Arrested Development
Friends
Grey's Anatomy

5 bad habits:
not doing my dishes right away
staring
not putting away my clothes in the hamper (yes, I realize they are clean, but it's so much work)
my self contempt
jealousy

5 biggest joys:
tomorrow
laughing till my sides hurt
drinking Boulevard Beer
a Soy Chai from the bucks on the perfect fall day in denver
the perfect fall day in denver

5 fictional characters I would date:
John Dorian (from Scrubs)
Jim Halpert (from the office)
Michael Bluth (from Arrested Development)
Andrew Largeman (from Garden State)
Dr. Derek Shepherd (from Grey's Anatomy)

5 people I tag to do this:
Kristen
Vicki
Bri
Craig
you silly

2 comments:

Bri said...

meghan... thats a lot of stuff girl... i'm gonna work on it... i might have to condense... and some of our stuff is pretty similar... you stinker.

Vicki said...

Ha! I'm gonna do it to! I'm so glad you came to visit! It was so good to see you! You look fabulous and I hope God is really engaging with you out there in the mountains! Love you, girl!! Your Asian Invasian!