Monday, October 03, 2005

Boredom

10 years ago I was:
15 years old
a sophomore in high school
discovering Ichthus
Working at the Gap
In love with Jeff Anderson and Curt Peterson

5 years ago I was:
20 years old
starting my 2nd year of college
living in the Girl's Lighthouse
still wrestling with the shame of my freshman year
in love with Jordan Reed

1 year ago I was:
living in Cary, IL
Working with Oasis and Champions
grieving, grieving, grieving
Falling for one of my leaders...
Trying to figure out where in the hell I would live in a year

Yesterday I:
Cleaned my apartment from top to bottom
Did laundry
had a yummy Vanilla Latte from the Perk
Talked with Cookie
Called Leah

5 snacks I enjoy:
chocolate covered pretzels (I think it has something to do with the salty/sweet)
peaches
cherry tomatoes
bread and butter
melted velvetta and chips

5 songs I know all the words to:
"Anna Begins" by Counting Crows
"Fair" by Remy Zero
"Magnolia Mountain" by Ryan Adams
"The One you Love" by Rufus Wainwright
"Gone" by Ben Folds

5 things I would do with 100 million dollars:
Go on a backpack trip through Europe
Buy a cool house, then renovate it
Join the Peace Corp
Get another degree
Take my best friend on a trip

5 places I would run away to:
frontier Ranch
Manhattan, KS
Hawaii
Cookie's House
London

5 Things I will NEVER wear:
Uggs
Daisy Dukes
a poncho
the shirt to the band I'm going to see
a thong bikini

5 favorite TV shows:
OC
Scrubs
Arrested Development
Friends
Grey's Anatomy

5 bad habits:
not doing my dishes right away
staring
not putting away my clothes in the hamper (yes, I realize they are clean, but it's so much work)
my self contempt
jealousy

5 biggest joys:
tomorrow
laughing till my sides hurt
drinking Boulevard Beer
a Soy Chai from the bucks on the perfect fall day in denver
the perfect fall day in denver

5 fictional characters I would date:
John Dorian (from Scrubs)
Jim Halpert (from the office)
Michael Bluth (from Arrested Development)
Andrew Largeman (from Garden State)
Dr. Derek Shepherd (from Grey's Anatomy)

5 people I tag to do this:
Kristen
Vicki
Bri
Craig
you silly

1 comment:

bri-bri said...

meghan... thats a lot of stuff girl... i'm gonna work on it... i might have to condense... and some of our stuff is pretty similar... you stinker.