Sunday, December 26, 2004

I just love these things

three names you go by: Meghan, Megs, Kegs

three screen names you have: goldfish847, ChiTownRagazza, mes9193

three things you like about yourself: the fact my eyes change colors, my smile, my sense of humor

three things you hate/dislike about yourself: my sarcastic nature, my contemptuous side, my lack of trust (in almost everything, including myself)

three parts of your heritage: French, Lebanese, English

three things that scare you: spiders, snakes, scary movies

three of your everyday essentials: Creation, a good laugh, a good friend

three things you are wearing right now: jeans, a sweater, my birks

three of your favorite bands/artists (at the moment): Counting Crows, Damien Rice, The Shinns

three of your favorite songs at present: the new one by Simple Plan, Fair by Remy Zero, The only living boy in New York

three new things you want to try in the next 12 months: moving, getting a job, dating someone

three things you want in a relationship (love is a given): honesty, authenticity, fun

two truths and a lie: I've lived in New Orleans, I've been to France and England, I've lived in New Jersey

three physical things about the opposite (or same) sex that appeal to you: great eyes, good hands, caring heart

three things you just can't do: sing, though I try to prove myself wrong; sew, speak Spanish

three of your favorite hobbies: cooking, reading, photography

three things you want to do really badly right now: take a nap, go shopping, get a massage

three careers you're considering: Counselor, Wedding coordinator, Chef

three places you want to go on vacation: a beach, the mountains, New York City

three kids names: Presley Olivia, Lydia Grace, Ethan

three things you want to do before you die: go to Africa, author a book on youth ministry, backpack through Europe

three people you want to take this quiz now : Tiff, and anyone else who has read this...

No comments: