Tuesday, December 14, 2004

eww...gross!!

Okay, here's another side to me...

I hate scary movies, blood, loose teeth on children, and vomit (both my own and others).

So, this morning, I was taking out the trash because Tuesday is trash day in the wonderful world of Cary, and the bag broke open at the bottom of the staircase.

I was gagging the entire time as I put the trash into a new trash bag. I had to spray Lysol, plug in an air freshener, and wash my hands about 15 times.

Seriously folks, I don't think it would have been that bad, except that it had a dairy type substance in it, and we all know how bad dairy can be.

sick, sick, sick...

2 comments:

Kristenanne said...

thank you. for those of us who are like you...ie: ME, vomit is now rising from my stomach just reading your blog. Powerful isn't it?!

Tiffany said...

Wait until your child gag refluxes baby cereal with "bits of apple and cereal pieces" back up because he is that disgusted by it's taste! Not only do you have the pleasure of seeing him vomit and the vomit itself, but the mere sound of gagging is enough to make you vomit yourself!!