Monday, October 08, 2007

Why It's Monday and I'm so ready for the weekend

Over the last three years, there have been few things consistent in my life. There are 5 friends that have been consistently in my life, through thick and thin.

The other is the Great American Beer Festival. 3 nights of beer from around the country, people handing out free hugs, laughing, sitting down in the midst of the convention center. Overall, each experience at the GABF has been incredibly fun.

This year, it only gets better.

My friend Bri is coming into town to visit this weekend and is joining me for the GABF. I'm so excited to see her and spend time with her and of course, to drink beer with her.

And I'm okay if this is my last GABF for a while. I don't know if my liver deserves this abuse each year, but it is consistent and who knows, maybe I'm ready for another thing to become consistent.


No comments: