Tuesday, October 02, 2007

It's turning out to be a good day

So, I went to the store today to pick up some stuff. You know, the basics...tortillas, milk, coffee. When I started to look for good coffee, something caught my eye. Oh that's right...for some reason King Soopers is selling DUNKIN' DONUTS coffee. That just rocks my world. If only it came with a Dunkin' Donuts donut, that would make this day the best!

And then I get home, to put away the groceries (I mean, I do live the most exciting life ever), take out the trash and get the mail. REI magazine, insurance bill, random letter from Bank of America. Which always scares me because they own my house and who knows what they are going to claim.

Oh that's right. I just got a random ass check that's completely legit. Who doesn't love random money?!

So, not only did I get the best coffee either, I'm now rich. Maybe tomorrow I'll met some hot guy that wants to ask me out.

Well, I can dream, can't I?

No comments: