Wednesday, November 01, 2006

60

I just realized that there are 60 days left this year.

Not that I'm asking for 2006 back (which by the way, I had a friend ask which year was worst, 2005 or 2006. It took me a second to answer that. While 2006 was dramatic and painful, in 2005 something horrible happened every single month, to me individually. So, my answer was 2005).

Anyways, I feel like there is this huge sense of "oh...my...god...I have so much to get done between now and then.

60 days to spend time with Tiff, to grow in friendship with Sara, go to Boulder to see a game, maybe go see a hockey game, maybe find a church, to fly back to Kansas City, to start skiing again, to see if I can position myself in a new job, to laugh, cry, redeem 2006, to plan for 2007...

wow...60 days.

No comments: