Thursday, November 09, 2006

Finally, someone recognized what I was doing...

I sat in a meeting today with the CEO of my company. Yes, the same CEO who calls me the hammer.

The person we were meeting with asked if I was more accessible than him. I said yes, but probably until January. After January, I had no idea if I was accessible or not.

This is what shock me. The CEO made mention of me moving into a position where I was doing what I was doing for the last 4 months. He told this person that I had been doing a wonderful job and that he was impressed with my job.

And then he said the little words I've been dying to hear. He said "She's been doing 2 jobs, and been doing great at each..."

THANK YOU FOR REALIZING THAT FOR THE LAST 4 MONTHS I'VE BEEN WORKING AT 2 JOBS.

Now, if what he said is true that it might be possible for me to move up into a position like I've been doing, that would be awesome...

No comments: