Wednesday, September 13, 2006

yes, you are right, free tickets are the best



picture from my new friend DMBFreakNo41 at flickr:

Yesterday while I was at work, I heard a rumor that the 4 box tickets to the Pepsi Center were available that night. So, I did what any smart person would do...I asked if I could have them. I was the first person to ask, so if I got the tickets, I would get all four.

Unfortunately, someone took 2 of the tickets, but gave me the other 2, as appreciation of all the hard work I've done recently.

That's right, I got 2 free box seats to see Dave Matthews.

It was amazing. My friend Katie and I went together and had a great time. I love spending time with her. It was amazing that I had the opportunity to see Dave...It rocked.

and now, next weekend, J and I get to see Guster in the 7th row. Giddy up...the month of concerts continues.

No comments: