Thursday, September 07, 2006

"do you really think you can change?" "I'm still breathing, aren't I?"

This is a line from Zach Braff's new movie. It feels apropos in my recent days. That change can come in any direction, in any movement. That some changes forces life to change, and while it is sad, and devastating, at the same time, it's what is needed.

Being vague has never been my strong suite...I've always wanted to be the one who says what they mean, speak truth, wanting my voice to be heard. Why hide behind lies, threats, unspoken vibes when the truth can and will set you free.

While my blog doesn't seem fully appropriate to voice some of what's really going through my mind, I know that I know. That my voice is heard amongst the Trinity and they love it. And while there are moments where I share it here, in my community of people who fully love me, who encourage me to listen to my intution, who encourage me to listen to the Trinity.

So, do I really think I can change?

I'm still breathing...

And based upon the last 2 months where I have felt free, more alive, more me, I can only assume that the next year in Denver will allow me to be me...and it's going to be fabulous.

No comments: