Sunday, May 13, 2007

this is why I need tivo


On Thursday, 3 of my favorite shows are having their season finales.

The Office, Scrubs and Grey's Anatomy.

Thankfully, NBC is showing The Office at 7:00 pm. However, Scrubs and Grey's will be run at the same exact time. Which wouldn't typically be a problem considering I'm home on Thursday nights. But I have to work on Thursday night, which means I have to tape all of my shows. (do you see the problem yet?)

With Grey's and Scrubs showing at the same time, I am forced to tape one and not the other. And of course the one time I need ABC to show Greys on Friday, they aren't showing it.

Thankfully my friend Sara has decided to save Scrubs for me but it makes me really sad that I can't watch it live (especially if that becomes the series finale).

If anyone wants to buy me TIVO, I'd be forever indebted to you...

No comments: