Sunday, May 06, 2007

maybe I am psychic

Yesterday as we were planning out our camping trips, we had the Kentucky Derby on so we could appreciate the race.

Let me be honest, I know nothing about horse racing. DW tried to teach me once, and I know a little, but this is where my girl comes out. I pick horses based upon their names and then odds. Yesterday was no different.

I wanted to choose Iamawildandcrazyguy (it really was a horse's name). But the odds were too high for me. So instead, I chose Street Sense.

Who won the Derby? Street Sense.

Had I put the $20 I had on the race for a win, I would have won $118. I think I'm psychic.

In other news, I'm not dead. I just haven't had anything to say (this is what happens when one become done). I'm sure eventually I will have more to say...I'm not ready right now...

No comments: