Tuesday, February 13, 2007

because music essential to who I am...

My friend Jeni had this posted on her blog tonight and while I should be writing about how I'm not bitter about being single this year or how it makes me laugh that every man I talked to today forgot about tomorrow, or how I should be going to bed, I am going to post this instead...

Put your music player on shuffle.
Press forward for each question.
Use the song title as the answer to the question.

How am I feeling today?:
In the Rough
Anna Nalick

Will I get far in life?:
Promiscuous
Nelly Furtado & Timbaland (uh...yes, I'll take ironic for a 1,000)

How do my friends see me?:
Your Eyes Open
Keane

Where will I get married?:
Soul Meets Body
Death Cab for Cutie

What is my best friend's theme song?:
Emergency Exit
Beck

What is the story of my life?:
Not the Same
Ben Folds (God Bless you iPod Random for understanding my growth)

What is/was high school like?:
Jesus Walks
Kanye West

How can I get ahead in life?:
All the Weight
David Berkeley

What is the best thing about me?:
Come Around
Rhett Miller

How is today going to be?:
Empty
Ray LaMontagne

What is in store for this weekend?:
Everybody's Changing
Keane

What song describes my parents?:
I'll Fly Away
Kanye West

How is my life going?:
Can I Stay
Ray LaMontagne

What song will they play at my funeral?:
Stitched Up
John Mayer & Herbie Hancock

How does the world see me?:
On Top
The Killers

Will I have a happy life?
Secret of the Easy Yoke
Pedro the Lion

What do my friends really think of me?:
Gone
Ben Folds

Do people secretly lust after me?:
Burning in the Sun
Blue Merle

How can I make myself happy?
Somewhere Only We Know
Keane

What should I do with my life?:
I'm Moving On
Rascal Flatts (amen, amen)

Will I ever have children?:
I Will Follow You Into the Dark
Death Cab for Cutie
(ha! this is the song I want played at my wedding...so if there is a wedding then God willing there are kids)

What is some good advice for me?:
Hands Open
Snow Patrol

What is my signature dancing song?:
Money Maker
Ludacris

What do I think my current theme song is?:
In Your Eyes
Peter Gabriel
(Perhaps it's because I secretly want a boyfriend to stand outside my window with a boom box)

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?:
See the World
Gomez

What type of men/women do you like?:
Swing Life Away
Rise Against

No comments: