Monday, October 02, 2006

A vacation is what you take when you can no longer take what you've been taking. ~Earl Wilson

In 3 days I'll be on vacation. I've been dreaming about this day since I first moved to Denver. Realizing the stress of doing a job that sucks the life out of you, I knew I needed to get out of town.

And while my first desire was the beach, what I am doing is the step before I can get there. So, I am off to Seattle!

I've always wanted to visit there, and now with 2 men who I love dearly who did the internship with me being there, I can't wait to see them.

Thursday I'll bum around the city, probably going to the Experience Music Project and enjoying the beauty. Friday I'm hoping to see Toby and Saturday spend sometime with Erik.

I found out that Cary Brothers and Josh Radin are playing Saturday night so I'm going to that show and Sunday I come home.

It sounds perfect to me....

4 days without my boss bothering me? Priceless...
Enjoying Two Buck Chuck, free waffles, and a hot tub...I can't wait!

No comments: