Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Making a mistake that I can't make again...



Last night, I wanted to go to dinner with my friend Sheralee and ever since Brian and I broke up, all I want is Chili's, so Sheralee and I decided to go to Chili's for margaritas (once again, work was stressful) and good conversations. I thought that Brian wouldn't be working (he didn't typically work Monday nights) so it would be relatively safe for me to go. I mean, it only took 3 weeks for me to go back to the 16th Street Mall, after some time, I thought I could handle going to Chili's.

And here's the realization I made. Yes, I can handle Chili's, it was seeing Brian I couldn't handle. We walked through the door and he was the first person I saw. And once we were seated, I started crying. (You should have seen Jenny and Marko's faces when I told them this story). It was hard, but I realized how much grieving I still have to do around this situation. So much for being over him.

No comments: