Sunday, July 17, 2005

thoughts from the past week

I'm on borrowed time with my battery, so I don't have much time to post, but here's an update from the last week:

I became an adult
I realized this while I was setting up my coffee pot for the next morning and realized that the fact that I was willing to do this wasn't me planning ahead, it was the fact that I have moved into a new world, and I don't know if I like it.

My celebrity boyfriend was nominated for an Emmy
I couldn't be any prouder of this boy. Now, only if he would ask me to go with him...that would be heavenly.

I saw "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory"
As I told a friend, it does justice to the first one, and only Johnny Depp and Tim Burton could have pulled it off

I'm getting cable
I don't know how many more times I could have watched "Friends" before I went crazy. TLC here I come!

I've been asked to stay with my current temp job for the next week
Hence the fact that I am getting cable, but I'm also hoping to interview with another possible job this week.



I'm needing some time to myself this week...time to reconnect with my soul...we feel distant from each other right now and I desperately want to connect with the Trinity. I just need to schedule it.

No comments: