Tuesday, July 12, 2005

it's been one hell of a year.


One year ago, I started this crazy little blog. I had no idea what I would be getting myself into when I started this. I thought it would be a place where people who had supported me over the last three years could connect with my life. I thought it could be a place where I could vent, be creative, and simply lay out some of my desires. Do I think that's what happened? Sure, sort of. In fact, I think I've gone above and beyond where I could have been. I've gotten creative with my template. I've posted some pictures (I still want to become a flickr pro), I've posted some of the songs that are changing my life.

You should take some time...start at the beginning and see the progress I've made. And leave a comment...any comment. Give me suggestions of where you like me to go, what I should write about, pictures I need to post...

Until then...happy anniversary me!

No comments: