Monday, May 16, 2005

Fighting an Uphill Battle

Currently, I am trying to find a job...

And I feel like I am fighting an uphill battle. I've worked and reworked my resume multiple times. I've looked on Monster, Social Services websites and the University of Denver website trying to find something to do. And if I'm honest, I'll I really want to do this summer is play. ALL DAY LONG. Which I know can't happen, but if I had all the money in the world, I would take the summer off to reflect over the past three years and the whirlwind they have been. I would spend time with the Trinity, reread the books I've had to fly through over the last 36 months. I would journal more, write more, be creative more. I would take a photography class and a dance class to rebuild my soul. I would make phone calls, type emails, and lay near the pool with my best friend in Arizona.

Unfortunately, none of that can happen because I need something to pay the bills. I can't live in la-la land over the summer...though I wish I could....so I'm going to continue to look and hopefully something will spring up...

No comments: