Thursday, April 08, 2010

Why won't you go to the store?

I'm sick. I hate being sick. Mostly because I have no one who will let me lay (or is it lie?) with my head in their lap, and stroke my hair.

Nor do I have anyone who will go to the store for me.

Here's what I want when I am sick:
7-Up, not Sprite. There is a big difference
Something to eat other than soup -- preferably green jello and cool whip (yes, you do need to click on the link)

I've asked my dog multiple times to go to the store for me. Damn it, dog. You've been napping since 10 am. Get your ass to the store. This relationship is really about what I can do for you, not what you can do for me. There is no mutual sharing in this relationship.

You know who would go to the store for me, Lassie.

Ugh...I guess I'll go to the store.

No comments: