Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Truth vs. Reality

"I want to be a better wife, a more conscious and present mother, a more loyal friend, and a better listener. I'd like to handle my anxiety better. I also want to be more organized because I'm tired and fed up with not being able to find anything. Many times that anything is my head. And starting yesterday I feel like I'm on my way to making every day Florida.
Here goes."

I feel like I could swap out some these words and it could voice the struggle I am feeling in my soul right now...here's my version...

I want to be a confident woman, a more conscious and present being, a more loyal and better friend, and a better listener. I'd like to handle my anxiety better. I also want to be more organized because I'm tired and fed up with not being able to find anything. Many times that anything is my head... Here goes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there...loved both sets of thoughts there. I was running a search on Truth vs. Reality to add something to my blog, and came across this. Very nice. I'll be back to visit! Come visit me when you have a chance!

Hugs,
m