Friday, December 28, 2007

My desire in someone else's words

“I want to Love. I also hope to find a special kind of love. A love I’ve only heard of but never felt before. I’m hoping God sends me a personal companion. Someone I can gel with, share deep deep thoughts with. A person who is loving and caring. A feely touchy kind of person. Someone sentimental. An intelligent man. A man with strong values and who appreciates the simple things. A guy who is smart enough to tell confidence apart from arrogance. So when he says “Zindzi, You’re Beautiful” and I answer “I know” he would not see vanity rather he’ll see a confident young woman.”

- Zindzi R. Henry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there,

I can't even begin to tell you how overwhelmed I am right now because I'd like to keep this comment short. I am surprised yet content to know that someone else found sollace in my words. I love to be inspired so I read as much as I can and I'm always observing people (friends, family, strangers etc.), but to know that I have inspired someone - it feels great! I think I love that more. Now I feel like I have reached at least one person and in my mind, one person makes all the difference. So again, thank you for using my words. I do wish you all the success and happiness you desire. Do take care.

Ms. Zindzi.