Monday, December 03, 2007

Any suggestions are helpful

I love my dog. He's been a joy to have over the last 2 months. However, I'm slowly beginning to lose my patience and love for my dog.

In the last 2 months, he's eaten the following:
bath towels
hand towels
Christmas ornaments
pillows
beds
sunglasses
kitchen shears
carpet

I don't know if I can wait until the middle of January to start training him and risk losing my house to his teeth. And I don't know if I can take the risk of spending 8 weeks in training only to find out it hasn't taken and he's just as rebellious as he always been.

So what do I do? Do I turn in him to a family that could love him, have the patience to train him and be with him or do I wait for the chance to do that?

Any and all suggestions will be helpful. I need to make a decision soon...I can't keep living like this.

No comments: