Wednesday, September 26, 2007

dreams are funny

And I don't mean the type of where you want to be in 10 years. I mean the type you have when you sleep.

2 nights ago, every dream I had included my best friend. I took it as a sign to call her, which I did yesterday. It was great to catch up with her, I miss her like crazy.

While I was in Africa, I had crazy dreams almost every night. Some are unmentionable on the internet while others included the new fall line up. I took it as my malaria pills tripping me out.

However last night's dreams were beyond anything I've had in a while.

One series of them included someone I met in Africa that I miss terribly and if he was here or if I was there, I would give it a shot. He's beautiful, kind, sensitive and hilarious. I've often asked my friend Bri if it's okay to propose to him. So far, she's said no.

Another series included someone who tormented me in my past and did it again in my dreams last night. I haven't had a bad dream in ages and last night's dreams were horrifying. I'd wake up from them and try to get back to the dreams with my African boy and couldn't....which made last night very long.

The last one included me meeting someone (a hot, single someone) at Home Depot. Perhaps I should stop by there this weekend. Maybe that means something too...

No comments: