Monday, April 23, 2007

define relax....

This is where I stayed this weekend. I spent much of the time in the multiple hot tubs, relaxing to the point where time actually stopped.

I laughed with coworkers, drank drinks and ate really good food. I felt so good after the weekend that I was almost too relaxed.

I heard people for themselves and not for what they do in the company. Lines similar to "who broke into my room and put socks on my teeth and why did they only leave one box of pringles?" (of course that person will remain anonymous).

Thank you Uncle Bank for giving me a great weekend where I actually felt like good was done to my soul. I really think I need to go back at least once a quarter to get that experience because it has been too long since I have felt this good.

No comments: